Monday, 31 December 2007

Enjoyed the Holiday Season :-)

Hoped every one had a great Christmas! I love December :) .. best month of the year. We nearly had a white Christmas. Unfortunately the snow melted a day before Christmas.

The coolest Hello Kitty Christmas tree is the coolest Christmas card I received this year! It deserves a spot on my blog :D. Thank you Sylvia!

Dinner I made for my family: Bell peppers stuffed with fishpaste, Bah Kut Teh


Oyster with Roastpork claypot and the left roastpork I didn't use in the claypot :P

Baby Paksoi with Oystersauce and Mango Pudding (I think I didn't use enough gelatine.. the fish didn't want to come out of the mold). I also had a Curry Claypot and Stingray in Banana leaves, but the photographer (my sis, Shan) was eating when it was served. A girl needs to have her priorities, huh?

My Christmas present from Kelvin is somewhere in this picture.. :D.. no it's not the plant.. Guess again.. It's red, it's shiny and it's MINE!! Envy me :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WISH YOU A YUMMY 2008!!

2 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wow..bak kut teh in netherlands! thats a first!..

Yin said...

Ohhh... everything looks so yummyyyy!!! :D It must've been fantastic!!

Happy 2008 dear Chrystal!

And yes, I do envy your new mixer!! Whoa.. I want that colour too!